Friday, January 26, 2007

Great you found it!

Hi Megs,
So happy you found it. The Yarmouth UPS'ers called me yesterday to say that they were working their way through the pallets of lost stuff and said it could be weeks but were SURE they would find it! At least somebody did! I was worried because I know those are pictures of YOUR LIFE and can't be replaced! That box didn't have a great start considering the beads were spilled before it even got sealed.

But all well that ends well....you can now relax, have a cup of Rooibos and enjoy your weekend. Your weather may be warmer but there is something about the snow as it sits on the trees and watching the birds and feeling wool run through your fingers.
Love ya, Mom XOP

3 comments:

Sam said...

Ann, did you ever get a copy of Vogue? There are more at Carl's store, and I can pick you up a copy if you want. Is there knitting group this week? I'm all mixed up now that we missed a week. Did you tell me that Megan knit the diagonal fair isle sweater from the Teva Durham book? I would love to see how it turned out. We have lots of rooibus tea at the store, both pure and flavoured and the numi flowering teas too. I haven't tried any of it yet, but I love the packaging of the flowering teas- they are so pretty.

Webmaster Ann Jones said...

Sam, I am jealous that you have the flowering tea - it is on my list of must-tries! I did make the Teva Durham diagonal fair-isle sweater - I'll try to see if I can get Nathan to take some pictures of it to post. It was a lot of fun to knit, and went pretty fast too considering all that is involved. I would definitely recommend it.

Megan

Webmaster Ann Jones said...

Sam - Knitting is January 31st - we did get off because of the storm. And LOVE to see that Yarmouth scores again with the flowering teas! Had no idea YNF carried them. I will be down!

I did get a copy of Vogue at Carl's. Drove to Tusket after
"Toots" called her dealer but found she had been "cut off" for some unknow reason - but will have the next edition - she is back on.

Ann